FP&A Analyst - Mexico City
Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico ·
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based on information company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Prepare board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by the CEO.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated quarterly and Monthly reports on financial status and risks
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, costs, expenses and capital expenditures
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in financial services
- Regulatory financial knowledge is a plus
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks and caffeine)
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.