FP&A Analyst - Mexico City
Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico ·
Konfío is a digital platform that empowers small businesses through straightforward, flexible access to working capital. To date, more than 300 thousand people have trusted us with their funding needs.
By leveraging technology and big data analytics, Konfío complements traditional financial analysis and streamlines the loan application process, providing convenience and affordability to customers who are creditworthy but historically underserved by traditional banking.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based on information company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Prepare board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by the CEO.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated quarterly and Monthly reports on financial status and risks
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, costs, expenses and capital expenditures
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in financial services
- Regulatory financial knowledge is a plus
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.