Senior Account Executive - Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico · Credit
Why is collections so important at Konfío?
We are using collections methods enhanced by technology to unlock financial services for many small businesses throughout Mexico and we’re looking for top talent in order to keep growing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build relationship with clients over the phone, email, or WhatsApp
- Make sure client understands our product entirely and also being 100% transparent, improving client's probability of success
- Drive the implementation of collection strategies and campaigns
- Follow KPIs in order to maximize company performance
- Experience in restructuring programs
- Keeping healthy financial ratios
- Monitor vintage analysis on a daily basis
- Experience in a large SME or micro lending institutional with large Mexico or Latam portfolio
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution, logical and systematic analytical skills
- Ease of word
- Precise and direct
- Collections best practices
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks and caffeine)
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.