UX Designer - Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico · Product
Why is growth so important at Konfío?
We are using product focus and user experience to unlock financial services for many small businesses throughout Mexico and we’re looking for top talent in order to keep growing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate between our technology and operations teams
- Familiarize yourself with our offerings for our various clients
- Meet with as many people as possible to immerse yourself in the client's reality
- Conduct an experience audit of a major component of the current experience
Understand and gain ownership of a specific product area
- Make recommendations for improvement to the technology and operations teams
- Assume ownership of the whole client experience and become the point person for product information
- Propose specific design solutions
- Determine design priorities and advocate for design principles in resource allocation
- Develop a perspective on opportunities for new products
- Best practices in User Experience
- Knowledge of design and analytics
- Experience with A/B tests
- Strong working knowledge of web analytics
- Strong research and analytical skills
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and technology
- Performance and metrics-driven
- Hunger to learn and contribute
- (plus) Prior start-up experience
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks and caffeine)
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.