Credit Analyst - Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico · Credit
Why is credit risk expertise so important at Konfío?
We are using digital acquisition and alternative data analysis to unlock financial services for many small businesses throughout Mexico and we’re looking for top talent in order to keep growing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyse and advise of potential risks to the profitability of the company by reviewing credit applications
- Work with data science team to enhance parameters for credit analysis and implementation
- Close relationship with the operational / KYC / collections team, in order to mitigate and minimize any risks
- Identifying, analysing and estimating the risks affecting the business at all times
- Monitor and suggest improvements to the company’s risk threshold considering not just the overall risk but also the grow of the company portfolio
- Experience analysing credit applications in a large SME or micro lending institutional with large Mexico or Latam portfolio
- Capability of analyzing and integrating data from many different sources, and being able to consolidate all of it in one decision.
- Experience developing/monitoring processes, procedures and controls
- Analytic skills.
- PaR / Vintage Analysis (Nice to have)
- Ease of word
- Credit and Operational Risk
- Balance between risk and grow
- Experience working with tech teams
- Love teamwork
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks and caffeine)
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.