Front End Engineer - Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico · Technology
Why is technology so important at Konfío?
We are using technology and alternative data to unlock financial services for many small businesses throughout Mexico and we’re looking for top talent in order to keep growing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Front-end development & bridge to back-end
- User experience optimization
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to continuously define and improve the product
- Software Engineering Background, with an engineering degree from a recognized institution
- Sound experience in Front End frameworks
- Proficient in functional programming
- Performance and metrics-driven. "You cannot improve what you cannot measure"
- Hunger to learn and contribute
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks and caffeine)
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.