UI Designer - Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico · Growth
Why is growth so important at Konfío?
We are using design to unlock financial services for many small businesses throughout Mexico and we’re looking for top talent in order to keep growing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ownership over web and mobile design
- A product is a living thing, that goes through multiple stages, the design team should enable it to grow to its fullest along with the technology team
- Develop new features and user flows through customer research, wireframe design, and usability best practices
- Help craft the brand and aesthetic
- Drive user testing, take responsibility for user workflows, and product specifications
- Work closely with the front-end team in order to create beautiful workflows
- Introduce new tools, plugins and frameworks that increase development speed
- Performance and metrics-driven
- Hunger to learn and contribute
- Awesome communication skills
- Strong portfolio of well-crafted user experiences
- Firm grasp of typography and able to visually execute on product ideas
- 2 years of previous experience in design (web and mobile)
- Capable of building prototypes of designs for user testing
- Ever heard of Jony Ive?
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks and caffeine)
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.