VP of Partnerships - Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico · Growth
Konfío is a digital platform that empowers small businesses through straightforward, flexible access to working capital. To date, more than 300 thousand people have trusted us with their funding needs.
By leveraging technology and big data analytics, Konfío complements traditional financial analysis and streamlines the loan application process, providing convenience and affordability to customers who are creditworthy but historically underserved by traditional banking.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Build pipeline of potential partnerships with good mix of ease of access and financial viability, by implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs, then developing acquisition action plans
- Project expected loan origination volume and profit for existing and new products, then taking trends in order to establish pricing strategies
- Meet acquisition objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Recommend development based on benchmarking analysis
- Identify marketing opportunities by studying consumer requirements deeply - market, competitor's share, competitor's strengths / weaknesses, in order to forecast projected business and target market share
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Work alongside with Tech Team in order to integrate with partners, and make sure funnel is always smooth regardless of acquisition channel
- Recruiting and managing any employees that are part of the business development / commercial strategy team
- Participate in ongoing FinTech educational opportunities
- Going to FinTech events where partnerships can be established or strengthened
- Entrepreneurial background given need to work with Tech Team and Integrations
- Partner Relationships
- Financial Planning and Strategy Marketing Concepts Positioning
- People / Territory Management Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis Understanding the Customer Product Development
- You'll get to work in one of the best areas in the country (Polanco, México) in a newly renovated office with a Silicon Valley setup
- You'll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request
- Direct connection with some of the top mentors in the industry from Google, Kaszek, 500 Startups, among many others
- Konfío Welcome Kit
- Other Perks (24/7 snacks, fruit, and caffeine)
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Konfío
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You'll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary, allowing you directly to participate directly in the company growth
- Yearly discretionary bonus
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, yet have been completely disregarded by banks. Konfío was created in order to finally change this! Our mission is to fuel the growth of promising small businesses so they become strong and relevant in their field.
Konfío is an online lending platform for small businesses in Mexico, using alternative data for rapid credit assessment, allowing owners to focus on what’s important - growing their business.
We’ve had awesome traction and are venture-backed by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, Accion, and Jaguar Ventures. Considered one of the 5 Most Successful startups in Mexico according to El Financiero, we are building a world-class FinTech team in order to set the new standard.